VIVE PLASTIC SURGERY
VIVE PLASTIC SURGERY
For a huge portion of men, losing unwanted weight, toning up and achieving the figure they want requires a combination of a healthy diet and regular exercise, but some can be left with stubborn fat that no amount of exercise or dieting can remove. Male Liposuction surgery, also known as fat removal surgery, is designed to help remove these areas of fat and reshape particular areas of the body – it is not designed to be a quick weight loss tool. Typical problem areas that can be treated with liposuction surgery include*:
- Inner and Outer Thighs
- Stomach (or Abdomen)
However, liposuction surgery can be performed on any area of the body and the technique is often used as part of other cosmetic surgery procedures such as the male tummy tuck and male chest reduction.
Benefits of Male Liposuction
- Increased self confidence
- Motivation to pursue a healthier lifestyle
- Ability to have wider choice of clothes
- Feel more in proportion
Some facts about male liposuction
- Liposuction is the fastest growing procedure for men in the Tijuana, in fact 20% of Liposuction operations are performed on men.
- We offer Liposuction to most areas of the body, commonly the abdomen, flanks (‘love handles’), chest and double chin.
- Recovery times are quick and you can resume normal activities after a couple of weeks
- Liposuction is effective, it actually removes the fat cells from the specific area.
- Your BMI will help our patient coordinators assess your suitability.
- This procedure isn’t suitable for very overweight patients.
You will need to book in for a consultation in office or online where a patient coordinator will assess your BMI (body mass index) to ensure the procedure is suitable for you. If you are very overweight it is likely that you will not be suitable for liposuction as there are physical limits to the amount of fat that can safely be removed from the body. Liposuction is a procedure best suited for body sculpting rather than weight loss.
The male liposuction procedure
- The operation is performed under a general anaesthetic, or local anaesthetic with sedation often as a day case.
- The procedure can take between 1-2 hours.
- A very small incision is made to remove extract the fat and this is closed with a stitch or dissolvable suture.
Vive Plastic Surgery Center are specialists in Cosmetic Surgery procedures, find out why you should choose them.